Tuesday 2 November 2021

My Three Achievements for 2021

 This week we used Canva to make a video presentation about our three achievements of 2021. We were learning how to use the video tool on Canva. I really enjoyed selecting a colour palette and attempting to stick to it but despite that was difficult to think of only three achievements to put in my presentation. Next time I would choose a more bright colour palette because mine was quite dull.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Morena Emma,

    I thoroughly enjoyed watching your Canva presentation and thought that you did a fantastic job at adding transitions to your images and text. I am also very impressed by your 2021 achievements and think that you should be really proud of yourself. You have come a long way with your dancing for sure.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.