Wednesday 3 November 2021

Self Portaits

 This week we have been learning how to mix paint colours. To show what we had learned we painted self-portraits. Using our skills we mixed our skin tones and hair colours. We painted on clear laminating folders. We traced our faces with vivid by slipping a picture in and tracing it on the other side. I really enjoyed this new type of painting but find difficult to paint inside the lines I had drawn beforehand. I would love it if you could comment on anything you like about m post.


2 comments:

  1. Morena Emma,

    I really admired reading what you were learning about in art this week and thought that you created a really realistic piece of art. The colour of your skin looks great! What colours did you have to mix together for this and what did you find challenging about this task?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma my name is Litea from New Windsor School. I really adore your art piece it really dose looks like you loving how you have put in all of the small detail. The orange background looks outstanding amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.