Tuesday 23 November 2021

Saint Emma of Lesum

 For the past few weeks, we have been learning about saints. We had to choose a saint to do some research on and I chose Saint Emma of Lesum because she was always doing everything she could for the poor. I drew a picture of her and surrounded her with words that describe her. Next, I wrote a prayer for her and decorated it. I enjoyed drawing her but found it hard to find lots of information because she lived a long time ago. I would be very grateful if you comment on anything you like about my work.


1 comment:

  1. Morena Emma,

    What a beautiful picture you have drawn of your saint and words to describe her. The prayer that you have written is very thoughtful. Tino rawe!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.