Monday 30 August 2021

My Wellbeing

 Today I got given the task to roll a dice three times and the numbers it lands on all have a different task that you can do. I rolled the numbers 2,3 and 6. I started with number six and chose to do six situps and you can see me do them in the first video. Then I did number two, the task I decided to was to meditate for two minutes but because thats kind of boring to film I turned it into a tutorial on how to medetate correctly and that's the second video. Lastly I did number three and for that task I chose to learn how to say  2 words and a phrase in Japenese and you hear me say them in the final video. I enjoyed all of these tasks but my favourite was the meditation because it really relaxed me and got me focused. What do enjoy doing for your wellbeing?








1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emma,

    What a fun range of activities you rolled to do here. I really enjoyed listening to your meditation and it has reminded me that I need to practice some meditation in the mornings and like you said, it makes you feel nice and calm.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.