Friday 11 June 2021

The Amazing Fossil fuels

 This week we have been learning about fossil fuels, what they are and how we use them because these fuels are non replaceable and take millions of years to form.My digital learning object shows a selection of slides about our experiment, what we did,what the results were and why we did the experiment.The self assessment shows if we were successful or not.I enjoyed writing in the results on my chromebook and what my science slide show is about.I found it challenging to do the experiment itself because it was rather difficult.Do you know what fossil fuels are?Here’s a link to the video that gave me information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.