Wednesday 30 June 2021

Matariki with Scratch

For Matariki my class has been learning how to code using Scratch.First we had to choose our character and a backdrop. Then we could get coding.

 I really enjoyed getting to choose my character and learning how to use all the different buttons on scratch. I did find using the buttons to navigate very difficult and challenging because you have navigate using numbers. 

I also learned  how to change backdrops, add characters and and make those characters move. I think that if I had gotten some more time I would have added more scenes where my sprite finds more stars for the matariki cluster.Although my project isn't finished I hope you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.