Wednesday 2 June 2021

How to Create the Perfect Covenant Song

This week we have been learning about covenants with God from the old testament because a covenant is often mistaken for an agreement.My best friend Emma and I decided to write a song about what a covenant 

is and why it’s important in the old testament.For my digital learning object I wrote our song text.My digital learning object show’s my song in action with me and my friend singing the lyrics and some background music playing that we got from wevideo.I found it hard to write the verses about some special covenants that people had with god. Next time I would change some of the lyrics so they made more sense.Do you know any covenants that people had with god?Here’s  a link to the video I used that gave me information about what a covenant is, maybe it can teach you something too.









1 comment:

  1. Talofa Emmas, what an awesome creative idea to write a song. You have thought carefully about what you include and have also been very informative. I look forward to listening to your completed song. Ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.