Thursday 1 July 2021

Mini golf Area

This week we have been learning how to find the area and perimeter of a square or rectangle. To practise this we had to design and measure our own mini golf course. I enjoyed designing my mini golf course and I also liked learning how to find the area although it was rather challenging at first. Next time if I had gotten a little more time I would have liked to add a bit more curves and obstacles to make it more complicated. Have you ever played mini golf?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.